Sidebar Ads

Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games)

Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games) - Hello guys Android news and Technology, At this time the article entitled Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games), have provided the article android news from beginning to end. Hopefully the contents of android news and techno make you understand and enjoy

Pull My Tongue 1.3


Device: iOS Universal
Category: Games
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.3 (iTunes)

Description:

Meet Greg. A hungry little chameleon that loves popcorn! Help feed Greg by pulling his tongue through a series of fun puzzles that include, zappers, spikes, chewing gum, balloons and more!

Key Features:

- 5 worlds with 90 levels
- Cute and cuddly character
- Deliciously unique tongue physics (yes there is such a thing)
- Never before seen gameplay and puzzles

Please note that In App Purchases are entirely optional and in no way required to complete the game!

Enjoy!

What's New

Gregs’ still hungry for popcorn but some nasty spiders are getting in the way! Help him stretch his tongue around 18 new levels and avoid those creepy crawlers.

- 18 Fun New Levels
- Enhanced Tongue Stretching
- Added More Butter to Popcorn

Pull My Tongue



so this article Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games)

here the android news Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games), Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. Finally, well...i hope the finally of this article make you enjoy it

you are a reading of Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games) the permalink of this article is http://aricsedtechblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/price-drop-pull-my-tongue-games_18.html I Just Says Good Job Guys....

Look Other


Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games)

0 Response to "Price Drop: Pull My Tongue (Games)"

Posting Komentar